aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject Re: Status of the build
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:37:38 GMT

just an quick update:
- I updated all modules to asm5 except ejb (I have to check the openejb
version supporting asm5/java8 for the itests).
- we have a full build (including itests) running with java6 and java7
- java8 just fails for ejb* itests (due to asm4/xbean usage)
- I will add JPA 2.1 support tonight

I would propose to prepare a set of releases for ASM5/Java8 support, in
the following order:
1/ "new" parent pom 1.0.1
2/ proxy-impl 1.0.3
3/ proxy-bundle 1.0.2
4/ followed by in any order:

If there is no objection, I would like to start the releases as soon as
the JPA 2.1 support is completed (so I propose Tuesday).

> The normal aries build as well as the deploy build seem to be stable again.
> See
> The build with snapshot dependencies seems to continually fail.
> The build fails during the application integration tests with a compile
> error.
> Unfortunately I do not fully understand what the failing build does
> exactly.  Can someone explain how this build works and perhaps give some
> advice what is going wrong at the moment?
> I would like to do a build on my own system that replicates the same
> errors but have no idea how to do this.
> Maybe this build simply does not work anymore with the new integration
> tests as I now use .versionAsInProject in pax exam while I think the old
> tests used a different mechanism to determine the version of dependencies.
> Christian

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend -

View raw message