aries-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <>
Subject Status of the build
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:39:15 GMT
The normal aries build as well as the deploy build seem to be stable again.

The build with snapshot dependencies seems to continually fail.

The build fails during the application integration tests with a compile

Unfortunately I do not fully understand what the failing build does
exactly.  Can someone explain how this build works and perhaps give some
advice what is going wrong at the moment?
I would like to do a build on my own system that replicates the same
errors but have no idea how to do this.

Maybe this build simply does not work anymore with the new integration
tests as I now use .versionAsInProject in pax exam while I think the old
tests used a different mechanism to determine the version of dependencies.

Christian Schneider

Open Source Architect

View raw message