aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré>
Subject Re: Version plugin and parent pom releases....
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 06:00:35 GMT

On 06/10/2014 05:11 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> With the updates to the versioning stuff to support the newer ASM version and the updates
to the plugin to allow it to be fully defined in the parent, do we think we’re ready to
get the versioning plugin 0.3 release done?
> To start getting the fixes for the various modules released, we need to first get the
versioning plugin released, then we need to get the parent released.   Since that will take
some time for votes and such, I’d like to get the ball rolling.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend -

View raw message