aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <>
Subject Re: Running Subsystems without Blueprint?
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:58:49 GMT

The dependency has already been broken in trunk [1]. Is that not
sufficient? Also, beware the service dependency limitations this introduces
as discussed in the referenced defect. These will, of course, be mitigated
somewhat in OSGi RFC 201 for R6 with support for the osgi.service namespace
in Require/Provide-Capability.