aries-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <>
Subject New Blueprint Web OSGI module and BlueprintExtenderService
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:19:33 GMT
Hi All,

I did some initial work on enhancing BlueprintExtender to make it easier
to deal with BlueprintContainers externally [1] and introducing a new
blueprint-web-osgi module [2].

I've commented at [1] & [2] so hopefully the reason behind these minor
but also IMHO useful enhancements is clear.
We'd like to be able to use Blueprint contexts within light-weight war
bundles, examples, in those installed via a "webbundle:" protocol and
drive the creation of web context paths from custom servlets; I believe
it can be of general use for OSGI Blueprint developers too.

Comments to the proposed patches are welcome

Thanks, Sergey

View raw message