aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <>
Subject Re: Initial JMX page for Aries Documentation
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 13:56:17 GMT
Answering my own question, I found the information I needed here:
For the screen shot, I simply added it to the images/ directory through SVN
and then referred to it via markdown.

BTW we still need info on how the Blueprint integration and the Whiteboard
features of Aries JMX work. If someone has intimate knowledge of these
please fill in the TODOs :)