aries-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <>
Subject [VOTE] Release blueprint-noosgi and blueprint-web 1.0.0
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 09:04:40 GMT
I've uploaded a release of those two new modules at
The release also contains a blueprint-sample-war which shows how it can be

For more informations about those two new modules, see
(I need to check why those haven't been published yet)

Basically, the idea is to be able to use the blueprint schema, xml and
injection outside of OSGi.  Services and references will throw errors at
parsing when used, but the beans, property placeholders and basic non OSGi
stuff can be used easily.
The blueprint-web defines a web context listener that can be used to create
the blueprint container inside a war.

Please review and vote.

Guillaume Nodet