aries-dev mailing list archives

From John W Ross <>
Subject Fw: Subsystems Release
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:22:26 GMT

I have a few questions regarding the Aries release process (

(1) I presume we've already had the required discussion of the release and
its contents? Does anyone object to the initial 1.0.0 release of
Subsystems? The contents of the release would be everything in trunk.

(2) The instructions state "Make sure that there is a JIRA version that
matches the name of the release, if not, create one." I don't understand
what this means.

(3) Where does the maven-versioning plugin come into play? How do I insure
the subsystems project is correctly configured to use it?