aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <>
Subject Re: Update Jira version
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 19:08:41 GMT
My only concern is that we're rapidly going to have a scaling problem, with the number of bundles
we have. a while ago, I wondered about using just a numeric version in the version list. in
combination with the component, this could roughly identify the version. It isn't as precise,
but since some bugs span bundles, that might be a benefit in at least some cases.

On 31 Jan 2013, at 12:49, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I saw that the Jira is not up to date around the versions: some releases are missing,
and current versions are not yet defined.
> If you don't have objection, I would update Jira to reflect the current versions. It
could be helpful for users to provide the versions affected by a bug, and know in which releases
the fix will be included.
> WDYT ?
> Thanks
> Regards