aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Release versioning plugin....
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:56:20 GMT

Karaf needs some bug fixes for blueprint and a couple other modules so that they can get 2.3.1
and 3.0 out the door.  Thus, I'd like to start driving forward with getting some more releases

However, with the Versioning plugin now added to the poms, we need to get that released first
so we don't have a snapshot plugin dependency.    If no one has any objections, I'd like to
build the "0.1.0" version of that plugin maybe tomorrow so that we can start getting some
of the other modules released.

Anyone have any thoughts or issues with doing that?

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message