aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <>
Subject Re: Semantic versioning tool and updating packageinfos
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:08:19 GMT
Further to David J's comments, in order to fail a build, I think we can
parse the report xml doc. If there is an entry, we can fail the build,
which is trivial thing to do. David, if you can supply the snippet of your
maven plugin, I can help to integrate this tool in our trunk. Sorry. It has
been on my todo list, but I did not get to it. well. maybe now is the

Emily Jiang