aries-dev mailing list archives

From Emily Jiang <>
Subject Semantic versioning Aries runtime
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2012 15:36:15 GMT
Since Holly has done 1.0.0 release, I am thinking to use the semenatic
versioning maven plugin to properly version our packages and bundles. What
do people think?

The baseline should be the latest released artifacts. As we are doing
component based release, we should change the baseline whenever we do
release. It will be an extra bunden if the release manager has to update
the baseline manully. Any good ideas how to make it automatic:o? I have not
done anything as yet. If anyone has tips/good ideas, please let me know.

Emily Jiang