aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <>
Subject [CANCELLED] [VOTE] Aries util and blueprint.api 1.0.0 release candidates
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:22:25 GMT
I agree that we need to get the group id right for this release. At
the moment util is the only bundle with a group id of
org.apache.aries, so it's a bit of an exception to our pattern. I'll
make these changes and respin the release. I'm not entirely convinced
that util-bundle is an improvement on util, but since that only
determines where things are in subversion, and not any externals, I
think we can probably choose what we like. :)

View raw message