aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incoming code: The Big Move to 1.0.0
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 11:40:30 GMT
Holly,

Have we addressed the utils defect that includes a list of things that are
required for a 1.0 release? Also the RecursiveBundleTracker behaves
differently if you run on an R4.3 framework to an R4.2 framework. It
doesn't work with our application isolation model (which it was designed to
do) and works differently if we had a resolver hook isolation
implementation (if we don't). I think that needs to be resolved. Having it
behave weirdly isn't good.

I also think we need to ensure we pass the OSGi CTs for things like
blueprint, JMX etc before we release a 1.0 level (people will be surprised
if we don't). I think blueprint still has a few issues, although JNDI
passed last time I ran the CT as did JMX (well there were failures, but the
failures were due to bad tests).

Thanks
Alasdair

P.S. Thanks for doing work here.