aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <>
Subject Incoming code: The Big Move to 1.0.0
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 11:19:34 GMT
Hi all,

I'm just about to commit the big change which moves most Aries components
to 1.0.0 bundle and package versions. You may need to do a full rebuild,
starting with parent and eva-maven-plugin, to populate your maven repo.

I've left some components I judged to be pre-1.0.0 at their current
versions. I also think jmx will need revisiting once jmx-next is merged
across. Even so, there were a lot of changes, so I undoubtedly got some
things wrong! Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions or if
you think it all just looks terrible.