aries-dev mailing list archives

From "Yonker, Jonathan" <>
Subject Plans for release of aries blueprint 0.4.1?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:33:30 GMT

>From reading through the mailing list, it appears that I'm not the only one with this
question, but I still have to ask. Is there currently any timeline for the 0.4.1 release?
It appears that all issues in JIRA were resolved quite a while ago, so it appears that the
only problem are the release problems that I've been reading about on the mailing list. The
project that I'm working on runs on Karaf and we're eagerly awaiting some of the bugfixes
from the 0.4.x branch, but Karaf is waiting for 0.4.1 before they upgrade from 0.3.1 (
Does anyone have a good guess on the feasibility of releasing 0.4.1 rather than just going
right to 1.0?

Thanks for any updates you can provide!

View raw message