aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI log messages
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:27:21 GMT
Yes, that's precisely our case. And we have means to tell the
appserver-provided factory about the osgi: context as well. So
everything works as expected. We simply don't want the exception to
appear on the info level, although it's fine to preserve it at the
debug level. The actual log message itself (w/o the exception) can
remain on the info level.

Cheers,

David