aries-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <>
Subject Re: Weaving Hook puzzle
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:43:01 GMT
Few weeks ago I started implementing an experimental AspectJ weaving hook which would be compatible
with OSGi 4.3. So far I stuck with aspects and calling the aspect weaver, but I would be interested
in workin on this too.

Best regards,

> On 16 December 2011 10:39, Timothy Ward <> wrote:
>> It might be something to look at putting into a util bundle for weaving,  though
probably not the existing util bundle because it would add an ASM dependency.
> Yes, apart from an exception local to the Proxy module I could reuse
> the code as is, so this makes sense!
> I think it's more than 'just a util'. It's a module to make ASM work
> with OSGi 4.3 WeavingHooks, I can see uses cases outside of Aries for
> it too...
> Cheers,
> David

View raw message