aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Utils changes
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:05:48 GMT
I made a couple changes to utils (issues 777 and 778) to provide R43 bundle-to-classloader
determination and to make the RecursiveBundleTracker work with equinox Region based isolation
as well as the obsolete composite bundle support.  Aries seems to build fine for me and I
can get the blueprint extender to work in an isolated region using this, but I didn't try
very hard to see if it broke stuff in earlier frameworks.  Please let me know if there are

The approach I used for the bundle tracker is to register a bundle event hook and feed the
events to a bundle tracker (code copied from felix's bundle tracker).  This avoids all bundle
event filtering.  If anyone thinks this approach is inappropriate please speak up :-)

david jencks
View raw message