aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <hugh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems deploying blueprint-cm ?
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:58:07 GMT
On 10 November 2011 17:11, Timothy Ward <timothyjward@apache.org> wrote:

> Can you remeber which artifacts will be affected? I think
> blueprint-core, blueprint-bundle and blueprint-itests. I can't remember
> if one of the proxy bundles had a problem in 047 too.
>
> I suppose we can check the vote history to find out.

Three bundles changed in attempt #3 they were from the blueprint-cm
blueprint-core and blueprint-bundle modules. The blueprint-cm and
blueprint-bundle modules are dated 28th Oct, just before I sent the
attempt #3 vote email. The blueprint-core module artifacts are dated
25th Oct which corresponds to the attempt #1 vote.

Are we good to release (0.4.1) what's in trunk for blueprint-core and
then of course release blueprint-bundle to make sure blueprint-bundle
contains the correct blueprint-core ? Or are there some fixes needed
before we do that?

> Regards,
>
> Tim
>
>> From: hughesj@apache.org
>> Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:45:34 +0000
>> Subject: Re: Problems deploying blueprint-cm ?
>> To: dev@aries.apache.org

the source from the oct2011 branch, or the 0.4 tag for that bundle...

promoted, or maybe I don't fully understand the release process!

>> > Oh dear. I released the two staging repo's voted on, so I don't know
>> > what's happened here. I'll look into what's in the Apache releases
>> > repo.
>>
>> This is incredibly frustrating. I can only imagine the blueprint-core
>> release that I deleted from the 047 staging repo was published by
>> Nexus instead of the one in the 116 staging repo. I've checked my
>> blueprint/blueprint-core/target/checkout/target/org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-0.4.jar
>> and it is dated 28th Oct as are the ones in my local .m2 repository,
>> whereas the one in the releases repo is dated 25th Oct. So I really
>> don't know what has happened here. Since the artifacts will have
>> likely been mirrored the only sensible thing is for me to run a 0.4.1
>> release of the affected artifacts.

Previous

This

)