aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: blueprint-parser artifactId....
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:03:19 GMT
On Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:58:16 AM David Jencks wrote:
> I assumed it was because it isn't a bundle so it doesn't need an artifactId
> that works as bundle-symbolic-name.  I find the different naming handy to
> remind me that it isn't a bundle.

Ah.  OK.  Makes a little sense.   It just causes it to not really be "grouped"
together with the other projects in Eclipse without using working sets.

That said, the entire blueprint hierarchy doesn't work in Eclipse right now.
Trying to dig into that to see if there is anything that can easily be done to
fix it.

One question:   Blueprint/Aries is still supposed to support Java 5, correct?

> david jencks
> On Nov 15, 2011, at 8:44 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > Is there any reason why blueprint-parser doesn't use an artifactId that
> > matches the rest of the aries blueprint artifactIds?    Is that
> > something we can change without breaking anything major?
Daniel Kulp
Talend -

View raw message