aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hughes <>
Subject Blueprint release
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:44:24 GMT
I've been staging all the bundles up to and including (from a
dependency perspective) the Blueprint ones. I'm hitting a problem in
staging the blueprint-core module. The
org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-0.4.jar that I get after running mvn
release:prepare includes the /org/apache/aries/blueprint/blueprint.xsd
file. Then I carry out the mvn release:perform step (which checks out
the tag that was created into target/checkout) and that creates
another org.apache.aries.blueprint.core-0.4.jar built from the newly
checked-out tag. But the blueprint.xsd file is missing from this
binary? If anyone has any idea what is happening, please say.

View raw message