aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <>
Subject RE: Hello
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:10:31 GMT

You are more than welcome to look at Apache Aries code and contribute fixes/improvements.

To start with I recommend getting a build up and running, there are instructions at

Once you've done that you can play around with the code and see how it works. If you have
any bug fixes or improvements that you want to make then those go through the JIRA process
at - Once a JIRA has been raised you
can submit a patch for the existing code.

I hope this helps!