aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Schemas for validation.....
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:01:21 GMT

With help from Joe and Dims on #asfinfra  this should be all set now.   All
the schemas are under /schemas someplace and there is a .htaccess file in the
root that redirects all the namespace URI's off to the appropriate schema

Your XML editors should all be happy now.  :-)

On Thursday, September 22, 2011 9:53:46 AM Daniel Kulp wrote:
> A couple of us were just having a discussion on the #karaf IRC channel as we
> ran into a problem in that the Aries XSD file are not really available on
> the web site or anything to allow mapping namespaces -> xsd for use with
> validation in various tools and such.    Thus, I'd like to get, at a
> minimum, the blueprint schemas onto the site.  The question is how "best"
> to do it.
> We could just add a "" dir and dump them directly in
> there.  We could create subdirectories from the (schemas/blueprint,
> schemas/blueprint-cm, etc....), double level (schemas/blueprint/cm,
> schemas/blueprint/ext), etc.....     Anyone have a preference?
> The next step, once they are there, will be to figure out how to use
> mod_redirect or similar with the CMS based site to direct the actual
> namespaces in there to the correct schema.    I can work with Joe on that,
> but we need the files up there first.
Daniel Kulp
Talend -

View raw message