aries-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Schemas for validation.....
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:53:46 GMT

A couple of us were just having a discussion on the #karaf IRC channel as we
ran into a problem in that the Aries XSD file are not really available on the
web site or anything to allow mapping namespaces -> xsd for use with
validation in various tools and such.    Thus, I'd like to get, at a minimum,
the blueprint schemas onto the site.  The question is how "best" to do it.

We could just add a "" dir and dump them directly in
there.  We could create subdirectories from the (schemas/blueprint,
schemas/blueprint-cm, etc....), double level (schemas/blueprint/cm,
schemas/blueprint/ext), etc.....     Anyone have a preference?

The next step, once they are there, will be to figure out how to use
mod_redirect or similar with the CMS based site to direct the actual
namespaces in there to the correct schema.    I can work with Joe on that, but
we need the files up there first.

Daniel Kulp
Talend -

View raw message