aries-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Peretz <>
Subject Add to Application-Content header bundles without importing them into the EBA
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:04:38 GMT
I'm working on the OSGI using the EBA Maven Plug-in.
I'm trying to add bundles to the Application-Content EBA header without packaging them into
the EBA, without success. I believe that in the pom.xml, if a module is in the scope of provided,
it should be written into the Application-Content header without importing it into the EBA.
Is it possible to do it for your next release?

Dan Peretz