aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1145930 - in /aries/trunk/util/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/util: filesystem/impl/ internal/
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:09:17 GMT
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Valentin Mahrwald
<> wrote:

> Does this explanation make the reasons behind the change clearer? If there is way to
make Maven use source level 1.6 and output 1.5 code that would be even better since all we
really care for is getting 1.5 binaries but neither Ross nor me have found a way to do this
so far :(

Hi Valentin,

That's clear now. I appreciate how detailed it's been. Thanks.

Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere -
Warszawa JUG conference = Confitura (formerly Javarsovia) ::

View raw message