aries-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: Another possible proxy problem
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 03:44:45 GMT

On Jun 1, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Timothy Ward wrote:

> Hi,
> I don't have the best setup to test whether these changes have any effect, but I think
they should significantly reduce the increase in overhead.
> If it does then I can commit the changes into trunk.

I can't get this patch to apply. I've never applied an Eclipse Workspace patch, but thought
I was doing things right. Workspace patches seem

An svn diff patch would be appreciated. Meanwhile, I'll see if I can get a geronimo binary
uploaded for you.

View raw message