aries-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Ward <>
Subject RE: broken build?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 10:54:02 GMT

This failure (and a couple of others which I fixed last night) was caused by a small code
shift in the recent proxy activity. I have adjusted our JSR inlining so that this test passes,
and that it shouldn't be possible to get this wrong again in future.

See commit 1133335 for the fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We should now have all of the original function restored to ARIES-669, and have eliminated
a decent chunk of the extra PermGen usage you were seeing in Geronimo in ARIES-671.

We have a remaining action to make WovenProxy synthetic. Is there anything more you're expecting?

> Subject: broken build?
> Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:48:41 -0700
> To:
> Today my aries build breaks with a test failure in JPAWeavingAndAnnotationScanningTest.
Does anyone else see this? Could it be due to the proxy/weaving changes?
> thanks
> david jencks
View raw message