aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: blueprint.api exports org.osgi.service.blueprint yet blueprint.core can't resolve
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 19:31:47 GMT
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Jeremy Hughes <> wrote:

> Just to confirm, are you saying that...

I'm making my first steps with Blueprint and after some digging I
wrote an article Enterprise OSGi runtime setup with Apache Aries
Blueprint [1] to support my point. I was able to run the Blueprint
Sample module/bundle with the single, all-in-one bundle -
org.apache.aries.blueprint_0.3.2.SNAPSHOT. When I switched to
blueprint.api and blueprint.core, the latter couldn't run since the
package was not found. Am I doing something inappropriate(ly)?

Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere -
Warszawa JUG conference = Confitura (formerly Javarsovia) ::

View raw message