aries-dev mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <>
Subject Re: NPE while building proxy module
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 05:53:29 GMT
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Kevan Miller <> wrote:
> On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:17 AM, Timothy Ward wrote:
>> I assume that you did a clean/install cycle on the proxy and its dependencies. I
have never see the NPE before.
> I saw this once. I built with tests disabled. Then later, like Jacek, it disappeared
for me, also.

I'll keep on eye on it and report. I built the proxy module with an
empty repo (since I had not built it before) and that's what could be
the culprit? Anyway, it works now and has once been reported so if
there're other people we'll know it's intermittent.

Jacek Laskowski
Java EE, functional languages and IBM WebSphere -
Warszawa JUG conference = Confitura (formerly Javarsovia) ::

View raw message