aries-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <>
Subject Re: Permissions for changing the web site
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:15:14 GMT

As a Aries Commiter, you have the rights to commit something into SVN
which is not the case for me. So I cannot commit using svn -->

Charles-Moulliards-MacBook-Pro:modules charlesmoulliard$ svn commit -m
"Add text"
Sending        modules/jpaproject.mdtext
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to CHECKOUT request for

The procedure requiring a patch from CMS + open a ticket in Jira to
commit the patch seems too complicated and in fact does not work (see

So what solution do you suggest to simplify the procedure for persons
who would like to improve Aries Documentation and (provide grants on
aries-site for apache committers which are not Aries committer, ....)