aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Re: Permissions for changing the web site
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:45:32 GMT
On 18/03/2011 14:19, Charles Moulliard wrote:
> Here is a new patch that you can use to make a test
OK - not exactly sure what you wanted me to do with this but this is
what I did:

Copied your file to patch.txt
Changed directory to where my site is checked out (aries/site)
cd content/modules
patch < patch.txt
used svn diff to check that it had been applied
svn commit -m "Apply CM patch"

So, this was pretty straightforward. The checkin generates a staging
build of the site, your change is visible here:

So, I'm not sure what the issue was?