aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Re: Process for releasing blueprint 0.2.1 ?
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:06:11 GMT
> I'd like to have a release of blueprint 0.2.1 which would include
> ?
> What was the process for doing the application bugfix release ?
Hi Guillaume - the process is pretty much as described here:, although I
admit that I haven't completed it it for the application bugfix release
yet - which is shameful :-/. Obviously some steps (like creating a
branch) are not necessary.

I'm away this week but back at work on Monday and planning on doing more
work on the release process in general - I'd be happy help with this one
then, although it might be a good idea for someone other than me to make
sure that the current process is well enough documented by trying to
work through it :-).

View raw message