aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Re: Release / verisoning requirements (was Re: svn commit: r1066827 - /aries/branches/experimental-release-by-module/)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 15:30:46 GMT

> Well, given I still haven't understood how we're going to release
> things (per bundle or per component, as it seems a single whole
> release hasn't really received much support), I think our current
> layout conflict with #6 and we still haven't found a clear way to
> align #1 with #7 afaik.
Yep - but if we accept your requirements we have to find a way to align
#1 with #7, don't we?
Finding a way to meet #6 is hard. I will go on experimenting and come up
with a concrete proposal for discussion later this week I hope.
I will collect up your list and put it on the Website somewhere so that
it doesn't get lost.

By the way - does Sling meet all of these requirements? Because one
option (if someone is doing it right already) is simply to copy their

View raw message