aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject 0.3 release - update
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:18:01 GMT
Hi all

The 0.3 release artifacts are available and I have updated the downloads
pages to link to them, it seems to me that some mirrors have not quite
caught up yet.

There are still one or two bits of tidying up to do, mainly to do with
moving instructions for running the samples into the right place on the
site. I suspect that there may be links to fix too. Let me know if you
see anything.

The other thing that needs to be done is running the compliance tests
and storing the results in the right place on the site. I did this last
time and wrote some instructions here Would any
one else like to have a go at this? Both as a test of my instructions
and because we need some compliance test results to go with the release :-)

View raw message