aries-dev mailing list archives

From Alasdair Nottingham <>
Subject Completed ARIES-468
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:21:36 GMT

In case anyone cares I have (finally) finished ARIES-468 which means
we now have a common proxying solution, based on ASM, between
blueprint and JNDI.

As a result when you add JNDI into the framework our JNDI
implementation now passes all the JNDI CT tests. Even though the two
it failed before were invalid tests it is nice that we can pass them.

While doing this I also added an AriesFrameworkUtil class into the
util module. This module has a getClassLoader(Bundle) method which
returns a classloader. On equinox and felix it will obtain the real
bundle classloader (if it exists). With other frameworks it returns a
BundleToClassLoaderAdapter. When R4.3 is released we can change to use
the adapt(ClassLoader.class) method.

Alasdair Nottingham

View raw message