aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Re: Aries graduation steps?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:01:47 GMT
On 21/12/2010 15:08, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
> On 21 December 2010 10:16, zoe slattery<>  wrote:
>> It doesn't look as though there is an Infra JIRA yet. If no-one else has
>> created one by this evening I'll do it then.
>> Thanks!! I was going to raise it but didn't quite get to it before going on
> hols.
I have made a start on this: I copied the list of
tasks from another project (Shiro, see INFRA-3043) and just edited the
name to Aries. Not sure if this is right but could not see a better way
to do it :-). There is one subtask  (creating a unix group) that
requires a list of committers and their emails, surely we have this
somewhere already? I can't find it if we do, does anyone know?
>> I also wanted to start the release process off but think I may be running
>> out of time so if anyone wants to pick this up please feel free, otherwise I
>> can definitely do if after Dec 28th. Perhaps it's best to aim for than
>> anyway and give people a chance to check in whatever they are working on?
>> Removing the incubating flag would be useful
>> Zoe
>>   Unless someone objects, i'll change the versions of the maven projects
>>> to remove the incubating flag and switch to 0.3-SNAPSHOT.

View raw message