aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Aries site
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:04:50 GMT
Hi all

I'm some way into converting the Aries site to use the new CMS. The new
site is checked in here:

For the moment I have left the *.cwiki files because I'm finding them
useful for reference - but they will get deleted later.

The only reason that I've even checked it in now is that, although the
bulk of the conversion is done,  the conversion script hasn't handled
links properly in quite a lot of places. This means that I still have a
lot of checking and fixing up to do.

One question: Given that I have to fix so many links anyway I'm inclined
to remove 'incubator' everywhere - that would mean that we only use this
site if/when we graduate. WDYT?

View raw message