aries-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <>
Subject Whiteboard JMX MBean registration
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:08:46 GMT
Hi all,

Over in Apache Sling we are considering adding support for JMX to our
framework. While working on this we recognized, that there seems to not
be any whiteboard pattern style support for MBean registration; neither
in the spec nor in Aries.

IMHO it would make provisioning of MBeans a lot easier if one could just
register a DynamicMBean service and be sure it will be picked up and
registered with each MBeanServer service.

Has such a thing been considered already in Aries ? Would the Aries
community be interested in such a thing ?

View raw message