aries-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Hudson builds?
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:04:27 GMT
It looks like the Hudson builds aren't running.

I was assuming that the Hudson builds were working and not hitting some
of the build errors that I've been experiencing.  However, I just
noticed that the last build run was actually a few days ago (rev. 997055
on 9/14).   There have been 5 changes since then but it seems that no
build was kicked off.

I'm now wondering if some of the most recent problems that I'm seeing
are the result of these most recent changes and that Hudson might also
hit some failures if given the chance (although I'm still fairly sure
that I've seen issues further back than just 2 days).

Does somebody know what to check to see why the builds aren't running?

View raw message