aries-dev mailing list archives

From Holly Cummins <>
Subject Re: Making a maven mirror for building aries - properties-maven-plugin refuses to cooperate
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:27:07 GMT
Thanks everyone for all your suggestions, as a result of which I now have
my build working against a private maven mirror. Archiva was a bit of a
non-starter for me because it won't run with an IBM JVM (a known bug, it
seems). However, the maven-proxy project did the trick. My requirements
are so simple that even the obsolete implementation was good enough. :)

I hit a second problem with the 0.0.313 version of the aQute bndlib plugin
required by pax-swissbox, which was only available from the aQute maven
repository. I'm not sure why this doesn't cause more general problems, but
it was easily solved by adding the aQute repo to my mirror's configuration
Holly Cummins
OSGi Applications
IBM Hursley, UK

Unless stated otherwise above: