aries-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: OSGi Enterprise CT
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 15:47:41 GMT

On Aug 4, 2010, at 10:58 AM, Alasdair Nottingham wrote:

> Hi,
> What does this mean for running the compliance tests and posting
> results? Will the results be open to all?

We are free to run the compliance tests and discuss results to our heart's content. This is
a huge improvement over most JSR TCK's.

We can only use the OSGi CTs to test ASF projects.
We cannot redistribute the OSGi CTs to other parties.

If you don't already have an NDA on file:

* submit an NDA to the ASF --
* send a request to requesting access to the OSGi Enterprise CT. A brief
explanation would be appropriate (e.g. I'm working on the Aries project and would like access
to the OSGi Enterprise CT).

View raw message