aries-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Aries (Incubating) version 0.2-incubating release candidate 02
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 18:55:38 GMT

I should probably start an new thread on versions ... but this
particular question is pertinent to this vote so I'll raise it here first:

- We introduced a new component with this vote - quiesce.  In the vote
we are releasing this as 0.2-incubating which implies that there might
have been a 0.1-incubating.  Is this how we want to introduce this and
future components - using the prevailing version of the vote?

On 8/20/10 10:16 AM, zoe slattery wrote:
> Hi
> Just starting a thread for discussion of Aries 0.2-incubating release
> candidate 02.
> Zoƫ

View raw message