aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Re: Website navigation
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 19:44:09 GMT
Hi Lin
>> - I found submenu for modules are a bit hard to navigate to, because
>> there is a rather larger gap between modules and the submenu box for
>> the modules.   It is often that the submenu box disappears while my
>> curser is in the gap, unless I move fast enough :)
I think what might have been happening was that the main navigation menu
items we also a bit close together, so you might have been
touching the top of the item below as you moved the mouse across,
although your description of the problem is a bit different to Grahams I
think it
is the same thing.  I've shifted the menu position and moved the main
items further apart - it's not perfect but I think it's a slight
improvement :-)

View raw message