aries-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <>
Subject Re: Visualisation tools
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:09:14 GMT

I think it can be in a sandbox or a directory under trunk.  There are
a few examples, for example when we first introduce spi-fly, I think
it was in sandbox then moved to trunk.  The other thing is the current
tutorials folder under trunk, maybe it makes sense to put it under
tutorials/blog or tutorials/demo/blog?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 12:29 PM, zoe slattery
<> wrote:
> Hi
> I've been experimenting with more visual ways to demo the Blog sample. At
> the moment I don't have too much working - just some prototype ActionScript
> that produces this  ( from an XML
> file. I can move the bundles around by dragging and dropping them at the
> moment but the plan is to make them update automatically when the
> application state changes. I'd like to get the prototype code into SVN
> somewhere but I'm not sure where. Should it be in Aries? Or does Apache have
> a 'sandbox' space?
> Zoe

View raw message