aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Build changes
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:58:55 GMT
There have been a couple of cases lately where someone has found some
really bad maven practice in some other project and pulled it into the
aries build at which point I've complained.

I got the build into a state where I think it is in line with current
maven best practices and, beyond a legal review of what is actually in
the source and binary artifacts, ready for release.

I'd like to suggest that anyone thinking of changing the build
structure first propose what the problem they are trying to solve is
and what they want to do.

david jencks

View raw message