aries-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <>
Subject Best practices and the release
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:30:29 GMT

Prompted by David's note I read through the three note chains on
releases. I have attempted to extract the 'best practice' parts and
assembled them here:

This is actually largely a copy of everything David has written. I will
carry on refining it based on any input from all of you. I haven't added
it to the navigation pages on the Aries web just yet.

I've also added more content to this page:

Again, you won't find it on the Aries web pages just yet. I have some
questions about releasing  the samples and the eba-maven-plugin which I
will put in a separate note.
I will continue to update both pages summarising discussion on this list.

View raw message