aries-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <>
Subject AriesTrader used to work ...
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:50:22 GMT

.... but not anymore with the recent changes in jndi and transaction.

I understand that the transaction changes were necessitated by the
belief that they were necessary.  However, I can confirm that
declarative transactions were working in AriesTrader before the recent
changes.  So I'm a bit confused if these changes were really necessary.

If you want to see this running for yourself you must do the following:

1) Revert the jndi changes that are causing the lookup to fail for
TradeServicesManager ( rev. 918571 and 917809)
2) Revert the Transaction Manager changes that are causing the
transaction.manager bundle to fail to start (rev. 918977).

Once you revert those 3 changes locally you can get AriesTrader working

View raw message