aries-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject eba-maven-plugin
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:25:20 GMT
I adapted the maven-rar-plugin to do what I think an eba-maven-plugin
ought to do and put it under application.  Right now it's not tied
into the build.  It may need to move elsewhere in the tree to make it
easier to use in aries itself, building and using plugins in the same
build can be tricky.

So far you need to write the yourself and put it in the
source project under src/main/eba/META-INF/

To use it your project needs to have

and configure the plugin with

Note the very required extensions element.
By default it builds a jar from the java files in the project and
installs it in the eba.  The above configures it not to do that.

I haven't tried this on a real eba yet... if  anyone can try that and
see if the results work that would be great.  I'll probably try
tomorrow if no one gets there first.

david jencks

View raw message